- Starting young horses to ensure a solid foundation for a productive horse/rider relationship
- Evaluating and rehabilitating troubled horses by working to educate both the horse and the owner
- Horses in Training are boarded at Troy’s facility for the duration of their training. Training is booked in monthly blocks. The duration and timetable for the training is determined on a case-by-case basis during the initial interview with the horse owner.
- Dissecting and determining the cause of problematic horse behavior
- Gauging the horse’s mindset
- Assessing the dynamic of the horse and rider
Instruction (at my facility or yours)
- Working with riders and their horses to strengthen their communication and horse/rider relationship